UTMStack is designed to facilitate compliance with many common regulatory compliance requirements including HIPAA, GPDR, ISO,SOC and GLBA.
Accelerate and simplify HIPAA compliance management with our unified tools and services, delivers a more comprehensive solution that costs less and delivers results in significantly less time. We provide the functionality you need to measure HIPAA compliance, in a single platform:
- Discover all IP-enabled assets, including OS details
- Identify vulnerabilities like unpatched software or insecure configurations
- Correlate security events automatically with over 2,500 predefined correlation directives
- Detect threats already in your network, like botnets, trojans and rootkits
- Understand the objectives of threats targeting your network
- Speed incident response with remediation guidance and incident management
- Monitor and report on security controls required for HIPAA compliance
Providing comprehensive cybersecurity visibility for GDPR. UTMStack address GDPR security requirements, including:
- Risk-based assessment
- Security management
- Perimeter and physical security
- Remote access
- Incident response and investigation
- Configuration change management
- Vulnerability assessment
- Information protection
Meets GLBA information security program requirements:
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of customer information
- Protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of customer information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to any customer
SOC 2 Reports include:
- Gap Assessments – assess the controls in place to meet the Trust Services Principles and Criteria with the goal to ensure preparedness for the SOC 2 examination and help mitigate the risk of a qualified opinion or reporting exceptions.
- SOC 2 Type 1 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria as of a point in time.
- SOC 2 Type 2 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria over a specific period of time.