Best Dark Web Monitoring Toolsgiusel
The dark web is a part of the internet that is not indexed by search engines and is only accessible through specific browsers. It has become a haven for all sorts of illegal activities and people who want to remain anonymous, including hackers. Often, the hackers use the dark web to sell steal passwords, compromising the security of employees and companies. However, through threat intelligence applied in dark web monitoring tools, you can detect if your company is at risk due to exposed credentials in the dark market.
Best Dark Web Monitoring Tools
As the dark web is becoming more and more popular, it is necessary to have the best dark web monitoring tools. There are many tools on the market, with varying prices and features. Nevertheless, UTMStack will help you find the best solution that fits your needs. Some of the most popular dark web monitoring tools are:
- Have I Been Pwned?
- ID Agent
Webz.io (formerly Webhose.io) is the leading provider of machine-defined web data. It transforms the vast pool of web data from across the open and dark web into standardized and structured web data feeds, ready for machines to consume. With Webz.io you can crawl, collects, and real-time index data from across the deep and dark web, feeding your machine with the relevant data, the latest breached data, and so much more.
- Free trial API account to access news, blogs, forums, and reviews.
- Extracts encrypted and password-protected illicit content, indexed by entities, keywords, sites, and more.
- Extracts leaked data from across the web, indexed by email, domain, credit card, BIN, phone number, SSN, and more.
- Ongoing technical support.
- It’s one of the most expensive dark web monitoring tools on the market.
Have I Been Pwned?
Have I Been Pwned? is a Clear Web site that performs free searches of the Deep Web and the Dark Web for personal or business information. It isn’t necessary to sign up to get information about data leak events; you need to enter an email address or telephone number in the single input field on the service’s Home page.
Companies can get a scan for all email addresses on their domains. It is also possible to set the service to monitor for new incidences permanently and notify you by email should they arise. You have to verify that you are the owner of the email domain to use this service.
- Free to use.
- Provides an ad-hoc search facility.
- Exclusive data on breaches.
- It includes the API that allows the list of pwned accounts (email addresses and usernames) to be quickly searched via a RESTful service. You must purchase the API.
- Support nonexistent.
- Better suited for one-off searches versus continuous monitoring.
- Pushes a password manager service.
- It doesn’t display passwords.
- Not filtered by IP, username, and phone.
ID Agent offers the Dark Web ID product to ensure the most significant amount of protection with 24/7/365 human and machine-powered monitoring of business and personal credentials, including domains, IP addresses, and email addresses.
Dark Web ID uncovers your compromised credentials in Dark Web markets, data dumps, and other sources, alerting you to trouble fast to act before cybercriminals do.
- Provides comprehensive, validated data.
- Easily integrates into ticketing and CRM platforms.
- The easy-to-use automated monitoring platform deploys in minutes, with SaaS or API options available. No additional hardware or software to install.
- Email/help desk, phone, and chat support.
- Compromised clients to long contracts for 36 months.
- High prices for the digital risk protection packages. For example, a package to monitor only 30 domains is approximately $797.
INSECUREWEB is a Digital Attack Surface Analysis (DASA) application available as a SaaS that delivers Dark Web monitoring for businesses, live Dark web scans, Typo Squatting, and email security.
The leading service resides in the Dark Web monitoring, which allows monitoring domains, personal email addresses, phone numbers, user names, IPs, and personal data.
- All functionalities are exposed via API to facilitate integration with third-party systems or custom applications.
- Delivers a Free extension only one time to test the product.
- Excellent cost-effective dark web monitoring tool available for small, mid-sized, and large companies. Pay for what you use, Business extension $70, and Exclusive extension $120 per month.
- Robust support system with email, ticketing, and chat support options.