Hire a white hat hacker for website securitygiusel
Hacking is an art form that requires knowledge of computer science, mathematics, engineering, and physics. However, not everybody can do this activity, and not all hackers have malicious intentions. White-hat hackers make a difference for their intent and legality in the processes despite being hackers. Then, if still, you don’t know about the difference between white-hat, grey-hat, and black hackers, this article will teach you. Also, you will learn about ethical hacking and how a white-hat hacker can help protect a website.
What is a white hat hacker?
A white-hat hacker is a hired person for an organization to help the owner through ethical hacking find and fix weaknesses in the system’s security before black hat hackers exploit them.
Is a white hat hacker illegal? Differences between a white, grey, and black hacker.
White hat hacker
- Legally hired to test the security system.
- Uses ethical hacking to penetrate the computer systems, network, and web.
- Identifies vulnerabilities to help organizations.
- Provides advice to protect the clients’ data.
Grey hat hacker
- Infringes the privacy law and security protocols.
- Finds security breaches but fixes bugs or vulnerabilities.
- Strengthens the organization’s security defenses.
- Provides recommendations, solutions, or tools to patch vulnerabilities.
- Usually requests a small fee to fix the issue.
Black hat hacker
- Breaks the law and security protocols.
- Deploys cyber-attacks and cyber threats.
- Writes, distributing, and selling malware.
- Finds and exploiting security breaches.
- Encrypts, lock, steal, modify, and delete data.
- Demands extortion money to give back access to the files, system, and databases.
- Sells financial and personally identifiable information on the Dark Web.
- Earns money for doing political and corporate espionage.