UTMStack is designed to facilitate compliance with many common regulatory compliance requirements including HIPAA, GPDR, ISO,SOC and GLBA.
- Discover all IP-enabled assets, including OS details
- Identify vulnerabilities like unpatched software or insecure configurations
- Correlate security events automatically with over 2,500 predefined correlation directives
- Detect threats already in your network, like botnets, trojans and rootkits
- Understand the objectives of threats targeting your network
- Speed incident response with remediation guidance and incident management
- Monitor and report on security controls required for HIPAA compliance
- Risk-based assessment
- Security management
- Perimeter and physical security
- Remote access
- Incident response and investigation
- Configuration change management
- Vulnerability assessment
- Information protection
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of customer information
- Protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of customer information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to any customer
- Gap Assessments – assess the controls in place to meet the Trust Services Principles and Criteria with the goal to ensure preparedness for the SOC 2 examination and help mitigate the risk of a qualified opinion or reporting exceptions.
- SOC 2 Type 1 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria as of a point in time.
- SOC 2 Type 2 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria over a specific period of time.