SIEM as a Servicegiusel
SIEM-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Managed SIEM services have gained popularity among companies aiming to meet security compliance standards in a cost-effective manner. Let’s see why a SIEM service can transform your small or mid-sized business’s cybersecurity.
What is SIEM-as-a-Service (SaaS)?
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) is software that integrates with different applications and collects information from all data sources in the form of event logs. These data are correlated and analyzed in an event correlation engine to discover through behavior patterns any intrusion attempt. In turn, SIEM notifies alerts and displays the events on a single interface when deviations from normal behavior occur. This allows the SIEM service provider to monitor and analyze your infrastructure logs to respond immediately to incidents.
Why Does Your Organization Need to Deploy a SIEM service?
Managing a SIEM is a complex process that not all organizations can assume. Some prefer to contract a SIEM service due to the time, effort, and money that should be inverting to train the personnel operating with SIEM. In essence, these services include a high-quality expert team to real-time monitor your events logs, detect cyber security threats, manage compliance, respond to incidents, and even perform forensic analysis.
On the other hand, it’s not a secret that this innovative technology is usually expensive for small and mid-size businesses. Though SMBs can find excellent cost-effective SIEM like UTMStack, it would not be wrong to acquire a service with better economic advantages for your pocket.
An on-premise SIEM managed by the organization’s security team requires additional payments associated with maintenances and high technology hardware to deal with advanced threats. Therefore this condition makes the product costly. As a solution, SIEM providers deploy a cost-effective on-premise and cloud SIEM managed service. Becoming an extension of your existing security team, installing, managing, and optimizing SIEM software.
In general, if you deploy a SIEM-as-a-Service (SaaS), you will get the following benefits:
- Reduce costs: Organizations don’t need to spend on training the personnel, maintenance, and high technology hardware.
- Real-time Monitor: Monitoring event logs to protect your organization by classifying threats.
- Threat Detection: Identifying threats through behavior patterns.
- Send Alerts: Notifying logs alerts that can damage your organization.
- Incident Response: Taking quick actions to respond to any cybersecurity incident.
- Compliance Management: Providing functionalities that you need to meet security requirements.
- Reporting: Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining.
- Threat Intelligence: Understanding the nature of threats and vulnerabilities to proactive protection and mitigating the risk in attacks.
- Forensic analysis: Exhaustive analyzing events logs to investigate cybercrime.
- SIEM Managed: The service provider’s expert team guarantees installing, managing, and optimizing your SIEM.
Cost-effective UTMStack Service
UTMStack offers cost-effective SIEM services to protect the environment of any organization that has hybrid, on-premise, or cloud infrastructure. Due to UTMStack using a Next-Gen SIEM technology, experienced security experts, and updated threat intelligence, you can enhance risk management across your environment.
If you are interested in learning more about how UTMStack can simplify your cybersecurity management and compliance, request a free demo of our services today.
We would be proud to show you how we can secure your digital assets and IT infrastructure.